Manager Finance Planning & Analysis (f/m/d)*
About INFRAFIBRE Germany - who we are:
Our vision is 'Shaping the future'. We have dedicated ourselves to this credo within the Infrafibre Germany group of companies.
In our group with BBV Deutschland, LEONET and Infrafibre Networks, we have been successfully practicing the expansion of a future-proof fiber optic infrastructure for many years and, with over 150,000 accessible households and more than 250 local and regional partnerships, we are one of the leading private-sector players in the German fiber optic market.
Via the state-of-the-art fiber-optic connections, our subsidiaries offer innovative, high-performance Internet services at gigabit speeds as well as telephony and TV services in large parts of Southern Germany and Thuringia. Throughout the Group, we will be investing more than EUR 1.5 billion in the expansion of modern fiber-optic infrastructure in rural areas in the coming years.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- You will support the Group CFO with financial and investment analysis by owning the corporate financial model and assisting the portfolio’s senior executives in appraising strategic decisions.
- Be accountable for the company’s financial model and its integrity; updating the corporate financial model on a quarterly basis with new inputs (indices, operational inputs, actuals and reforecasts)
- Utilise the company’s financial model as a tool to provide insightful analysis to support the decision-making process at the senior level.
- Support the refinancing processes undertaken by the holding and its portfolio companies. Update the financial model for reporting to lenders and for the purpose of further drawdowns.
- Challenge and evaluate business cases of new capex roll-out projects that are submitted to you from portfolio companies.
- Lead the presentation of new and follow-on capex investments to INFRAFIBRE leadership and the Project Board, consisting of members from the shareholders.
- Be the point of contact for INFRAFIBRE’s asset management team in London on financial forecasts/business planning as well as ad-hoc analysis.
- Taking a data driven approach to everything and thus having a real aptitude for working with numbers
- Recommends strategies for increasing financial performance
You will have:
- Degree in Finance, business administration (MBA), or similar.
- Track record of having worked in a fast moving environment, where quality and quick results go hand in hand
- Experience in a planning team of a fast growing and constantly changing company.
- Excellent financial modelling and valuation skills gained over 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Very strong analytical capabilities and a strong overall commercial business acumen.
- Be a great communicator with experience of presentations and report writing.
- Strong work ethic plus the ability to be effective in working both independently and in teams.
- Speaking fluent German and English is mandatory.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Scope of activitiesFinance accounting and controlling
LocationsRobert-Bosch-Straße 32, 63303 Dreieich, Germany
Konrad-Zuse-Straße 1, 85716 Unterschleißheim, Germany
Edlmairstraße 1, 94469 Deggendorf, Germany